MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 22 August 2014

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to my part of blog land, all my craft loving friends, and visitors.

Thank you so much for your visit and the wonderfulcomments you make on my work.
I would like to welcome my newest follower,
and thank you for choosing to follow me.
I do hope you return as often as you possibly
can.

Well it's Friday again and I do hope you all have
a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend.
As it's Friday well it's time to join Erika HERE with your Oldie for Friday.
Here is mine, it's a card I made for my Grandsons 
Birthday last year.





This is a 8"x8" size card.
The digi image is a Mo Manning one coloured
in with Promarkers.
The papers are Kaisercraft.

Thank you again for your visit and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

15 comments:

Hazel said...

Good morning Jenny. I remember this one, it's maybe an oldie now but it's still a goodie and would still suit that teenage gadget boy. Hazel x

Jacee said...

Fabulous card for a young man, bet your grandson loved it.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

aussie aNNie said...

FABulous and cleverly made card, I remember this one Jenny, there is so much to look at and your design, colours and chosen image is awesome...love it....have a lovely weekend.xxx
♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Hettie said...

Great card. I like the idea of putting the image inside in black and white.
Happy Friday.
Hugs
xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A lovely card and like Hettie above, I love how you put the image inside in black and white too.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Erika said...

Oh Jenny I have this image too. Just perfect for older boys. Great LO and lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining me sharing an oldie.
Hugs Erika. X

Sue said...

Oh this is lovely Jenny! love how you have put the image inside the card too :) hope you have a wonderful weekend huggles Sue xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
If I were asked to do a card for a teenage boy I think I would faint lol!
Yours is great as is your colouring (another thing I shy away from
)
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

Carole Z said...

Super card Jenny, this is my 'go to' image for teenage boys! I have had such a busy and silly week so forgot it was Friday and oldie time! Hugs Carole Z X

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card, love the image and the lay out, great colours and colouring.

Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, I thought this a brilliant card first time around, and I still do, just perfect for a teenager, hugs Kate x

MaryH said...

This is a fantastic layout with this cute (and very appropriate) digi for your grandson. Love the color combo and I bet Grandson just loved the entire card made especially for him. It really rocks for a teen. TFS & Happy wkend.

MaryH said...

PS..forgot to say: I'd LOVE to have you come share my stash! There's a bunch of stamps in the other room. Too messy to show the world just now though. Maybe one of these days. I started in the craft late, and had to play a lot of catchup. Hugs

Darnell said...

I liked it then and I still like it now, Jenny! What a terrific card for a young man!! Hugs, Darnell

scrappymo! said...

Perfect card for a teenage boy.
The image with the thumbs typing away is so typical of youth...boy, I sound old! teehee