MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 20 February 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to my blog all my very talented
friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make.
I really do appreciate every one that you make,
and I am very happy you like my style of cards.

Sorry I have been missing for a few days,but I had a rush order for a few cards, from my daughter,
which I will be showing before long.

So it's Friday yet again, and time to join Erika
HERE with your Oldie Friday.
Please try and join in as it's just for fun, but a really great way to show your older creations.
So here is mine for this week.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
I bought the decoupage of the cricketer at my
local craft shop.
I made this for my Uncle for his 89th Birthday,
as he loved cricket, ans did my Dad his brother.
Sadly he passed away last year just after his 90th
Birthday.

Thank you again for your visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

20 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. This is fabulous and I love the colours and image, such fun.
You make the most amazing creations and I love how you co-ordinate the inside to match. Great card.
Happy crafting and have a wonderful weekend.
Love Sandra xx

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny, hope the sun is shining with you as it is here with us. Blooming Freezing but hey! ho! the sun has got its hat on!!!
Great card, I just love the expression on that Cricketers face. Nice bright fresh colours and super design.
Have a good day

Patricia x

aussie aNNie said...

Fun and Fabulous Jenny, great everything...have a lovely weekend.x

{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Sarah said...

A brilliant card Jenny, love the spot and striped papers that you teamed it with. xx

Pamellia said...

This is brilliant Jenny! I just love that old coot, what a fun card! Great colours and patterns and I love how you did the word 'UNCLE'! hugs :)

Liz said...

This image really made me chuckle! Super card. Great design and I love the papers you've chosen. xx

Hazel said...

Jenny love this card, that image also made me chuckle. Hazel x

Carole Z said...

This is such a 'happy' card Jenny, love the design and fun image, hugs Carole Z X

Marie-Louise said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the colour scheme.

Erika said...

Hi Jenny and thank you for joining me in sharing an oldie this Friday, I love your card. The cricketer is fabulous, love the look on his face!
Great background too.
Sorry to hear about your uncle but that was a great age, I'm sure he loved his card.

All the best for the coming weekend, hugs Erika. x

Mojca said...

Oh this is such a great male card! Have a lovely weekend! Hugs! Mojca

Jacee said...

A great card Jenny, super image and the inside is perfect.
have a good weekend.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card, I have the image as a divi but it is only the cricketer and no background this is fabulous with the background.

Kath x

pam said...

Fantastic card design Jenny, brilliant image and layout..
Pam

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Leuk vrolijk kaartje.gefeliciteerd met je oom zijn verjaardag
Fijn weekend
Gerrie

Michelle said...

This card is BRILLIANT! Such a fab male card. Great image and layout and colours. My dad use to play Cricket reguarly and this card would be right up his street - Michelle x

Kim said...

fantastic card - love the cricketer! and love the layout and inside too.
Kim x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
A super card for a cricketing fan. Mr D would certainly love it.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

Sue said...

Hi my lovely fairy godmother! this card is fab and I love the papers you have used its totally great! lots of huggles from the J household to yours xxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxx

Darnell said...

Thank you for sharing your oldie, Jenny! I missed it the first time, so it's new to me and fabulous! Your coloring is just amazing! I'll bet your Uncle really got a kick out of this!! Hugs, Darnell