MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 1 October 2015

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES............FAIRY ENOUGH

Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends,
and visitors.
Today is the start of a New Challenge over at the
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES
It's the  B Teams turn and Susan who is the host
for this challenge would like to see your entries
with a Fairy on them.
It would be wonderful if you could join us for
this challenge, and take a look at the wonderful
cards created by my team mates.
So here is my DT card.





This is a 8"x8" size card.
I used a older Hunkydory Card Stock with the
Fairy Image which I decoupaged.
I cut a diagonal piece across the card with the
Tonic Clematis Climber Die, and made a channel
by using 2 lots of foam pads.
I made the flowers with the smallest of the Tim
Holtz Tattered Floral Die.
I coloured my button with a Promarker to go with
my colour scheme, and added some glitter, and a 
pink gem.
I cut down a Sue Wilson Die to go round my 
sentiment.

Thank you for your visit and time.
I really do appreciate every ones comments, 
and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

25 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Such a pretty fairy Jenny. Lovely card. Hope all is well. Love and hugs Christine xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart Jenny.
Mooie kleuren papier heb je gebruikt.
Groetjes Gerrie

Barb said...

What a lovely card Jenny. The colours are so pretty and I love your smiley little decoupaged fairy. Barbxx

Wendy L said...

So pretty Jenny, great design, xxx

Wendy L said...

So pretty Jenny, great design, xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card jenny, I like the image the fab design and the colours
Kevin xx

Sarah said...

gorgeous card Jenny and such a cute fairy!! xx

Claire Grantham said...

Beautiful card Jenny, I love that the fairy is nestled in a flower! Cx

Erika said...

A lovely colour combo Jenny, I love how you've used your dies too.
As always the inside matches the outside beautifully.
Have a super evening, happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, brilliant card. A lot of work has gone into it. Janice http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
A lovely way to inspire peeps to join the challenge.
You can't beat a bit of Hunkydory. They do some lovely card stock.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Jacee said...

This is so pretty Jenny, what a beauty!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, what a pretty little fairy on the flower! Wonderful girly card!

pam said...

Beautiful card Jenny, gorgeous fairy sat in a flower, love your floral arrangement and pretty papers.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

Wow Jenny this is gorgeous.

Kath x

Hettie said...

Gorgeous Jenny! Gorgeous.
xx

Marie-Louise said...

Simply forgeous Jenny.

karenlotty said...

Pretty image and your combination of dies etc has made a lovely card

Unknown said...

So pretty Jenny, love it, Claire UK (fellow MAWTT DT member) xXx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Jenny, gorgeous images and colours, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is a gorgeous card, especially the image and those fabulous flowers.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Liz said...

So pretty, Jenny. Such an adorable little fairy. xx

Craft buddy said...

So many techniques and layers with such a pretty color palette x Jessie

Twinks Stamping said...

What a pretty card Jenny. I love the little adorable fairy xxx Gorgeous as always xxx Jan

mixamatoasties said...

Great card Jenny! xx