MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 3 November 2015

BUTTERFLY CHALLENGE...................N IS FOR NUMBERS............. AND SNIIPETS CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
I would like to welcome my newest follower, and thank you for choosing to follow me.
I do hope you can visit as often as your time allows.

Was looking after my granddaughter yesterday as her school doesn't go back till today.
We did lots of crafty bits at my house.

Well I am just about making the
Butterfly Challenge as it's about to close in 11 hours phew.
I struggled to think of something unusual for this time around and
suddenly last night thought of this design. 



I cut the shape of this card with my
ScanNcut.
Added some Butterfly card printed off the Crafters Companion CD Cute Companions to make it a little more sturdy.
I decoupaged some of the butterflies, and added some stickles to them.
I coloured my lace with a Pro-Marker
as it was the wrong colour pink.
I used some snippets of white and pink card for my my sentiment and the die cut.
So I'm off to join in the Snippets
Playground with this. 

Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/41-butterflies-n-is-for-numbers.html 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/pixies-snippets-playground-week-201.html 

23 comments:

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A beautiful card, lovely papers and gorgeous embellies, a beautiful shade of pink, I love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a fabulous idea this number shaped card is and you have embellished it beautifully too. Love the butterfly papers and all your details.
Lorraine

Marie-Louise said...

Jenny this is absolutely gorgeous.

Liz said...

Brilliant design, Jenny. I love the design, especially the lace trim. Beautiful! xx

Sarn said...

Hi Jenny . . .this is totally adorable.

See ya Thursday night at the Playground's bonfire party - plenty of fun to be had. PS: Please bring some more marshmallows.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! what a fab design Jenny! Love how everything has come together on this card… the beautiful lace edging… the pretty butterflies with the subtle sparkle… and the cute wee teddies… it's absolutely stunning! :-))
Hope you have a good day!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love this card Jenny, wonderful design and I love all the butterflies
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

This is a great idea Jenny, it looks fabulous!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Di said...

Oh how clever Jenny - and also really pretty! I was stumped this fortnight :( Partly due to feeling so poorly but the old brain couldn't come up with a number card that I'd actually use :)

Hugs

Di xx

cuilliesocks said...

Well Jenny this is so beautiful and so perfect of a little one, love your pretty papers and embellishments, Kate x

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, what a great idea of a card for a little girl! So funny tiny bears! Wonderful card!

Jean said...

This is a very pretty and unique shaped card Jenny. A great take on the challenge, I love the butterfly paper and lace edging.
Jean x

Mrs A. said...

Oh my goodness Jenny, I'm so glad you found the time to flutter along. I love your numbered card shape and jumping up and down here with joy at all the pinkness. I adore pink. (I'm dressed head to foot in pink today even down to my fingerless gloves and the string of beads.) your card fits my challenge perfectly. hugs Mrs A.

pam said...

Wonderful shaped card Jenny, love your butterfly paper, gorgeous colour with your pretty flowers.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

Love the way you have made the card and all the gorgeous ribbon.

Kath x

Pamellia said...

Wow Jenny, gorgeous as always!! Just popped my head in to say thanks so much for all of the kind comments you left for me while I was away, you are so sweet! I am mostly all settled in now and finally able to take some time to visit my favourite blogs!! Take care and I will see you again soon. hugs :)

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtig gemaakt Jenny mooi met de vlinders.
Groetjes Gerrie

Michelle said...

Beautiful Jenny - love the age 1 shape - this is very special indeed - Michelle x

Erika said...

What a great shaped card Jenny and I love the butterflies too. Just perfect.

Hugs Erika. x

LesleyG said...

Beautiful butterfly card xxx

karenlotty said...

Very pretty in pink and the pop of blue butterflies really make it

Donna said...

What a pretty pink card, Jenny. Love all your 'extra' details :)
Donna. X

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Love how you have done the lace around the edge. Very pretty on this lovely card.
Best wishes.
Ang x