MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 29 July 2016

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Well it's Friday yet again, and time to share an Oldie with ERIKA HERE.
This is all just for fun, but a wonderful look back on some of your earlier work.
It doesn't have to be a card it can be anything you have created in the past.
So on to mine for this week.
This was a card I made for my Grandson about 3years ago.
Sorry if I have shown it as an Oldie before, as I can't remember if I did.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The digi image is from Mo Manning, and coloured in with Promarkers, and Flexmarkers.
The papers I think were Dovecraft, but I am not sure.
I quite like my design of this one althougth there is lot going on with the different papers I think it looks okay, what do you think. 

Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
I do very much appriciate every visit, and comeent.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

18 comments:

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Woweeeee !! I love this card, I love the image, I need to research this image as it would be 'ideal' for my Great Grandson's 10th Birthday as he 'is' this boy haha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Barb said...

It's a great card Jenny. A super image, I love the bright colours of the papers and the paper clips work really well. Barbxx

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hiya Jenny what a fun card - and I am sure any Grandson would be pleased with that card. Have a great weekend x

Erika said...

I love this image and have it somewhere too, it's my boys to a T.
A great boy card, love your papers too.
Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie this Friday Jenny, enjoy the sunshine.

Hugs Erika. x

Lia said...

Maybe it's an oldie but I like it! It's so difficult making a card for a teenage boy and you succeeded very well!!
Lia xx

Lia said...

Maybe it's an oldie but I like it! It's so difficult making a card for a teenage boy and you succeeded very well!!
Lia xx

Mrs A. said...

I love your fussy cutting around the image. Perfect image for a tenage boy and one I must remember too for the future. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

Fab 'boy' card Jenny. xxxx

Liz said...

Perfect card for a teenage boy. Brilliant design. xx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Jenny. Teenagers are very hard to do for.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, what a great card, I remember it well, super image and colours, Kate x

pam said...

Fantastic card Jenny, brilliant image and colouring, I like the different papers too.
Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Jenny, I like the design and the image
Kevin xx

scrappymo! said...

This is a fab image for a young man. Great card Jenny.

I see the problem with AJ but do not know her blog name to go in and leave her a note to correct it. I will search thru back R day challenges for her...hopefully I can find her!

scrappymo! said...

This is a fab image for a young man. Great card Jenny.

I see the problem with AJ but do not know her blog name to go in and leave her a note to correct it. I will search thru back R day challenges for her...hopefully I can find her!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Your grandkids must love birthdays with the cards they get from Granny Jenny. Fab!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Pamellia said...

Fabulous Jenny! I love the boy playing video games, so perfect for a young lad's birthday. Love those paper clips, and such a fun palette too! hugs :)

Cara said...

The perfect card for a young gamer. I bet he loved this card. Cara x