MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 15 March 2017

A BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MY NIECE


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Well my family went home on Monday afternoon, and I have been doing the mundane things of washing ironing, cleaning, and shopping.
So hoping to catch up with comments today.

Tomorrow I will be posting my DT card for the next fortnights MAWTT challenge which I am hosting this time around.
So today I have a Birthday card I made for my Niece.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The card stock is Hunkydory.
The image is Hunkydory from their mirri collection. 
Used Sue Wilson's Banners Die, and the corners are TL, and also the beaded flourish is TL too.
Letters are a Xcut Die.
Happy Birthday TL Die also.

Thank you so much for your visits especially as I couldn't visit you over the last few days.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

11 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This is so lovely, Jenny!
The colours are so pretty and I love those tattered lace dies.
As always, the inside of your card is spot on!

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A lovely card, beautiful colours and die-cuts.
I'm so glad you had a fab time with your visitors, then comes the mundane stuff after, as you say, washing etc etc.
Enjoy your day today.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Barb said...

A beautiful card Jenny and the colours are so pretty. I love the corner dies. Barbxx

Mojca said...

looks ever so pretty! hugs! Mojca

Pamellia said...

Wow, another beauty! That butterfly centre panel is absolutely stunning Jenny, all of the wonderful colours on the wings backed with the mirror paper, wow! Love the background colour and those fancy corner pieces are so delicate and intricate! Your niece will treasure this forever! sending hugs :)

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, hope your niece loves it !! Janice x http://createdbyjan.bogspot.com

meg said...

Wonderful topper in beautiful colours, brilliant die cuts to embellish

MaryH said...

Those butterflies are gorgeous...love the rainbow look of the colors. And the corners are stunning! So many pretty elements on this wonderful card. Don't work too hard cleaning up after your company! TFS & Hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous butterflies Jenny, beautifully designed card, I'm sure your niece will love it Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a stunning card Jenny.The beautiful papers and gorgeous butterfly centre panel create a card that your niece will treasure.
Lorraine

Lisa said...

Wow, what a stunning card, Jenny!! The butterfly panel looks amazing!! What gorgeous colors!! I love the papers and the shimmer!! Your niece will treasure this!! Absolutely stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts