MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 8 May 2017

TISSUE BOX IN YELLOW AND GOLD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends and visitors.

The wedding went well and the sun was shining, but it was a tad windy, and the wind was quite cold.

Today I have my entry into the Butterfly Challenge which is a Tissue Box I made a while ago, and haven't posted yet, and as it fits the bill for the current challenge.



I used some holographic decoupage I have had for a while.
The Butterfly Border was cut on my ScanNcut.
Used Gold Rainbow Mirri Card for behind my die cuts, and my corners.
Gold pearls also.

Thank you so much for your visit, and I will try, and catch up on everybody as soon as I can.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 

18 comments:

Chris said...

A lovely tissue box Jenny. Such a pretty colour and the design is gorgeous!
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is gorgeous you have decorated the tissue box beautifully. Good luck with the challenge. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

Beautiful tissue box love the soft yellow and the butterflies.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the details you added!! You've decorated it so beautifully!! What a stunning project!! I'm glad the wedding went well!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Jenny I do love the shade of yellow you have used and the images are so gorgeous too!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Sue said...

Such a fab tissue box my lovely fairy godmother and your wedding card and box was absolutely gorgeous! I'm sorry I'm a bit here and there with my commenting but my head's not my own lately lol xx lots of huggles and sloppies off the boys...... Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pam said...

Beautiful decorated Tissue bos Jenny, love the colour and decoration.
Glad the wedding went to plan and you had a wonderful day.
Pam x

karenlotty said...

So glad the wedding went well Very pretty tissue box

Carol L said...

You've outdone yourself with this amazing tissue box! It's just lovely and the bright yellow color is so very cheerful! Beautiful creation!

Mrs A. said...

I adore your tissue boxes and this one is so perfect for my current challenge. I match made in heaven!. Thankyoy for fluttering into the butterfly garden with this beauty. Hugs Mrs A.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Fantastic that the Wedding went well, so lovely that they had sunshine.
I'm loving your tissue box, lovely colours and lovely die-cuts.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, a pretty tissue box cover. Thanks for the messages about MAWTT. I've re-loaded my photo. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Judith said...

this is gorgeous jenny - so clean and fresh looking and your decoupage is fab. Thanks for the MAWTT heads up - i'm on holiday in florida but have a little blogging time in the mornings - so all done!! hugs Judith xx

Cara said...

This is just stunning, I love the butterfly border and all the pearls. Cara x

Sarn said...

So pleased to hear the wedding went well.

This tissue box is glorious.

Hugs, Sarn x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Almost worth getting a cold for to use such a fab tissue box...... not that I want a cold you understand lol!
Ang x

Lia said...

Wow Jenny, this is a gorgeous tissuebox. I like every detail of it. Great job!!
Lia xxx

Liz said...

A fabulous creation, Jenny, gorgeous design. xx