MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 8 July 2017

GRANDDUAGHTER'S ANNIVERSARY CARD


Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.

I do hope you are all having a good weekend, and the weather is being kind to you wherever you live.

Well when I mentioned my cards I had to make  I left my Granddaughter out, but luckily I made hers the week before last.

Now her Birthday is on the 14th and the same day as my other Granddaughter's 5th Wedding Anniversary.
So here is the Anniversary card I finished this morning, and I can show it as she doesn't look at my blog.



The card I used for this is Hunkydory Ombre card stock which is light blue at the top, and ending up green at the bottom.
I cut out a circle in white card, and the made a heart aperture with a Tonic die.
Then I used my Tattered Lace Shabby Offset Oval Die for the lacy pattern in the inside of the heart.
 Had to cut it up so it would fit.
Then I cut out lots of little flourishes that came with the Square Shabby Offset Dies to go around the outside of the heart.
Made the flowers and inked them with DOI Broken China, and Cracked Pistachio 
Hope you like it as I was quite pleased with how it turned out.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

21 comments:

pam said...

Gorgeous easel card Jenny, beautiful die cuts, colour and details.
Hugs Pam x

Kathleen said...

This is really beautiful Jenny, such pretty colours and fabulous dies, love all the embellishments too. Brilliant design.

Kath x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is absolutely stunning Jenny. I love the die cut inside the heart, it looks just like real lace. The ombré card stock really gives a lovely effect and I also like how you've used the same paper on the die cuts around the heart. It all co-ordinates perfectly and it's a work of art. While I'm here, I'd just like to say thank you for the very kind comment that you've left on my blog today and for the comments that you've left previously. I really appreciate them. You take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Chris said...

It's beautiful Jenny, such a lovely design , the colours, diecuts and embellishments are gorgeous!
Chris
xx

Liz said...

OMGosh, Jenny, what a fabulous card! I love the design and the way you've added the die cuts to the inside of the heart is so pretty. Beauitful colours too. xx

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the design and the beautiful flowers!! So stunning!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

meg said...

Beautiful work Jenny, love the colour you chose the die cut heart and lace effects are stunning, and the flowers make a fantastic stopper

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende kaart
Groetjes Gerrie

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my Jenny what a stunning card, beautiful dies and card designe, your Granddaughter will love it, what a keepsake it is, I love the soft shades of colour too, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a wonderful anniversary card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janice said...

Beautiful card Jenny...love the colours....Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Cara said...

Stunning card, love how you added the flourishes to the heart x

Jean said...

Another beautiful card Jenny, the ombre card looks so pretty and the so do the lovely lacy die cuts.
Jean x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This Anniversary card is stunning !! Your Granddaughter will absolutely love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sue said...

Stunning!! card my lovely Fairy Godmother it's absolutely gorgeous..I'm feeling a lot better thank you and trying not to turn quick or get up quick to set it off again lol not easy with the 'boys' . Lot's of huggles and sloppies from the J household xxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
A work of art. It's gorgeous!
Love the minty green too.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Michelle said...

Wow - Jenny this is so gorgeous. So much lovely detail - i'm sure this will be treasured - Michelle x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

How gorgeous this is Jenny, a beautiful shaped easel card and stunning details.
Lorraine

Darnell said...

Oh, wow, Jenny, all of your cards are show pieces! This just takes my breath away!! And I think your journal in the last post is extraordinary and fun!! Hugs, Darnell

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow Jenny! This is absolutely stunning! Fantastic design, and such wonderful colours! Wow, you went to such a lot of effort with all the little details - die cuts, gems, pearls, etc. Love it!

Barb said...

A stunning easel card Jenny. I love it! Barbxx